If you have booked a resort sponsored promotion there are special terms that apply to your vacation as well as specific qualifications. Please read the information below carefully and contact our office should you have any questions at 1-866-341-4866.
Resort Sponsored Terms and Conditions:
You must meet certain qualifications, defined below, in order to be eligible to participate in this program. If you fail to meet these qualifications you will not be allowed to take the resort tour, therefore please contact our office right away change your reservations. Please carefully read the qualifications below:
- Attendance at an approximately two hour timeshare sales presentation is required.
- Promotion is for couples only. Couples must be married or living together. If not married and living together you will be required to show identification with matching addresses.
- You may not participate if you have toured the resort in the last fifteen months, or more than three times in your lifetime.
- All Resort Sponsored reservations are subject to tour availability. In the very unlikely event no tours are available during your stay you will be contacted within 72 hours of booking your reservation and offered the opportunity to keep your hotel room at the regular price.
- Only one room per household may be reserved with resort discounts in a twelve month period.
- No “group” tours will be accepted (more than one couple traveling together). Groups may not schedule their promotional vacation for the same time. Couples who schedule their promotions for the same time may be held responsible for the cost of the gifts and accommodation charges at the normal nightly rate, (up to $350 depending on the season) as well as forfeiting any advance payments. Groups include two or more couples or families traveling on separate preview packages to the resort area during the same time period
- All persons must be 25 years of age or older.
- Married Couples must have a combined minimum household income of $50,000. Cohabiting couples must prove cohabitation by having identification with matching addresses on them and have one partner that has a minimum income of $ $50,000. Only couples may participate, guests that are separated do not qualify for this promotion
- Home ownership is not a guest requirement for this promotion.
- A major credit card is required for check-in. Debit cards are NOT accepted.
- Participants must be a citizen or resident of the following countries: Must be permanent US or Canadian Resident.
- All Participants must be able to speak, read, and write the English language.
- Employees of the resort and other timeshare resorts are not eligible.
- Guests living in Virginia with area codes 757, 804 and 434 are not eligible.
At check-in, the resort requires the guest to show 2 forms of identification: a driver’s license and credit card. Upon check in at the Visitor’s Information Center , guests will be required to confirm guest qualifications with the resort personnel. The resort may refuse resort tours to those guests not meeting the stated qualifications. Failure to take the tour will result in a charge of $300 to your credit card to cover the retail cost of your vacation as well as cancellation fees.
Guests who fail to check-in on the date confirmedm, or who cancel less than 72 hours from their arrival date will incur a “no show” charge $100 fee for hotel rooms, $129.00 for 1-bedroom resort/suites rooms, $169.00 for 2-bedroom resort/suite rooms and $199.00 for 3-bedroom resort/suite rooms. No refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or where not permitted by law.
If you have any questions please contact Williamsburg Vacations at 1-866-341-4866.