Since its inception in 2009 Christmas Town has been a magical addition to the offerings at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. And each year Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town gets better and better. Check out our list below of 5 things that are new for 2016 making this year’s Christmas Town the best ever:
1. Sesame Street’s Forest of Fun will be open with Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, and Elmo. A large number of rides for small children will be running.
2. Verbolten & Tempesto will both run (first time 2 coaster have run) as well as other rides. Mach Tower becomes Nact Tower and moves slowly to allow you to look at the lights
3. New show “Twas the Night”, ice show featuring world champion skater Elvis Stojko based on the poem A Visit From St. Nicholas at the Royal Palace Theatre
4. Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland in Holiday Hills features Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius, and Bumble (from the 60’s Claymation movies) & dining experience with Rudolph
5. Marco Polo’s Marketplace brings food from Italy, Asia, and the Mediterranean
Christmas Town dates and hours – Opens weekends Nov 25th through Dec 4th. Open daily from Dec 9th through January 2ndexcept Christmas Day. Open from 2:00pm – 10:00pm. For more information on Christmas Town at Busch Gardens or vacation packages including tickets and popular area accommodations visit Williamsburg Vacations Christmas Town Page!.